7th sem exams...

Consider....the 1st sem exam....
exam is at 10am..
at 9:00....
I am running around...tryin to clear this doubt..n revising this concept...etc etc...
after the paper..everyone's discussing...answers...with emphasis...on which points had to be included in answers n all...such minute details....
this process continues....for all d remaining semesters...the seriousness degrading each time...

but the 7th sem exams.....r just magical....
everythings just changed..
not that I planned it...but its just unbelievable.......I mean...Zarin...is by far the most studious girl....ok....:)

I have a paper tomorrow....of which i've done nothin....(I mean dont remember a word of the 2 units I've read earlier....)but im the least perturbed...
am just finding ways of killing time....
just looking at the clock...and hoping the hands start ticking faster...so that its dinner time....n I can go to sleep peacefully with no one after my life waking me up to study....
On the day of the exam...paper is at 2:30...
I wake up at 7:30....(tat too after a lot of difficulty...:D )...open the damn book...have to complete 1 n a 1/2 units....havent done any of the university papers....cant remember a word....but I feel sleepy...n im sleeping for arnd 1 hour..!!!
Shit ... I mean...atleast on the day of the paper...one would be tensed right....!
Now...I get the question paper...start writing the answer....(trying to bluffthe examiner basically...)n I am bored....I mean...I just don't feel like writing the paper...!man...for God's sake...I dont even feel like im writing a university exam...!
N after the exams....im NUMB......seriously....dnt feel sorry...am not scared...am just relieved!plain relieved...dont want to discuss any answers...just want to go n hog..!!!
man!!....didn't I say...this sem is just magical...!!

Comments

Jitesh Shah said…
lol.. so finally the engg effect caught on!!...

good good... now u can say u r an engineer :D
Praj ~ said…
the meaning of "7th sem" i know...
What's meaning of that last word ?
something like 'exam' ?

:D

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...