Life....is not a bed of roses....

Life....is not that easy...
The last few days have made me realise....that im not going to get anything easily...in life...

There are going to be ups...but the downs will be more and possibly steeper than the ups...

Why me...? why what did I do..?Why...aint I worth it...? such questions are not meant to be asked...dont even think about them...

These questions are rhetoric as you know...and the answers will not help you rise above...but will push you way down...into the sea of depression...

Once the wave of depression has overcome you...you may not even realize when new opportunities knock your door...and you miss those too..

So the best thing is .... believe in yourself..in your calibre...your strengths....

You have to keep your spirits high and keep moving on...there's no use cribbing or blaming yourself...for something that wasn't meant to be...

And the best way to regain your lost confidence is to share your thoughts..(however depressing they might be)...with your friends...their comments or questions or discussions might seem a torcher at that moment...but listen to them...coz when your in a better mood and you reconsider them ... you will only realize how true they are.....

So here I am...a new me....not new...but a livelier me......a happier me....:)


 

P.S. thanks to all those who have listened to me so patiently and even ignored my rude comments ... owing to my anger in depression...in the past few days...thanks a ton..!!

Comments

Praj ~ said…
i just wanna say... 'Thank You !!!'

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...