My friends......

PICT has been one hell of a ride....lots of fun moments...intermingled with some senti ones too...some tense ones....some which I've forgotten..:)...some...i'll treasure forever....

One thing tat im taking frm here......is

the experiences with all the lovely ppl I've met...all the frnds I've made...


 

My friends....here at PICT mean the world to me...they are my...

SHOULDERS...when I wanna cry...

EARS...when I wanna talk...(sense or non-sense)...

SPEECH...when I can't get my thoughts across....

LAUGHTER...when I crack a joke...(whether its funny or not...)

STRENGTH...when I feel, I can't face the difficulties....

CRITICS...when I need it the most...

EXPERIENCE...which helped me face weird situations...weird people....

PLANS...when I wanna freak out...

EXCUSES.....when I cant think of any...:D


 

My SOUL....my HEARTBEAT...!!!


 

Thank you each and everyone.....thanks for all those lovely memories....thanks!!!


 

P.S. Im nt gonna miss anyone...coz all of u will always be in my heart.....in each heartbeat...:)

Love you all.......muahhhh...!!

Comments

hey, lttl bit senti there. :-)
yeah,all last years pictiance must be in same condition.
Very good writing.
keep it up gal.
Anonymous said…
Amz is right! neva thot u wud reveal ure senti side :) ...I remem u had said sumtin against showin dat side up :)

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...