Rejuvenated

...yup..this weekend seemed to have really rejuvenated me..and why?
Earlier...on Monday I always remembered what I had to finish this week..before the build..what I had to investigate..etc etc...But today,
- I also forgot the way to office..that route that I have been taking for more than 18 months now :P
- I reached the office gate and went ahead before I realised I've missed the gate :P
- I don't remember the password to my machine :P
- I remember to start eclipse after almost 30 minutes
- I still haven't started MS Outlook :P
- I have to check my TODO list (thankfully I had made this last Friday) to even start thinking about work!

Is it the weekend..or is it the two years..I can't say :)

Comments

Praj ~ said…
u use Outlook? yakk..

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...