Blabbering..is anyone listening?

"I haven't been blogging these days"
"Does that mean I have done nothing 'post' worthy or is that 'm just plain lazy to see through the beauty of every moment?"
"Beauty of every moment? hello...give me a break. That's just a very subtle way of saying that you have nothing worth talking about."
"I see, that means I need to introspect"
"Aaah, that's how it goes eh? Ok go on, I'm sure the best you can babble about is Pune's traffic"
"Man, you know me inside out. Its the Pune traffic. Its the squabbles and arguments with siblings and parents. Its basically everything getting on my nerves. Is it me or is it my nerves?"
"Lets go hit the couch"
"No but wait, I guess I've been bunking gym too"
"So, how does that get on your nerves?"
"No, that's something good I've done in the whole week maybe :P"
"Sad joke..so there you're back..with a bang..err..joke"
"Ya whateva..so where were we? Yea a post. This is good post material right, its abstract and that will make people think I write so well and all that stuff na."
"Yea...please yourself. So couch now?"
"Yea..tada..sleep time..cya"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends..bangalore...and a memorable trip!

1 year and still moving on...

A job can be sooo much fun too...